No one can ‘manage’ time.
Time just happens!
The ONLY thing we can hope to do is to manage ourselves and the use of our most precious, irreplaceable asset – time !
Ways to make the most of your time when you’re self employed or run a small business:
1. If you do NOT yet have goals – set them!
2. If you have goals but haven’t kept them up-to-date – update them!
3. Consider whether any task is urgent or important
4. Put off anything that doesn’t take you towards your goals
5. Avoid procrastinating important actions – ‘do it now’ wherever possible
6. Take control of your time
Remember: the clock is ticking and this moment is never, ever coming back!