Richard Branson is in the news again – his way of doing business reflects the 5 rules he recommends to anyone running a business.
“The five simple guidelines we followed when we started the magazine and then Virgin Music remain as valid and useful as they were in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
1. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t do it. You must love what you do.
2. Be innovative: Create something different that will stand out.
3. Your employees are your best asset. Happy employees make for happy customers.
4. Lead by listening: Get feedback from your staff and customers on a regular basis.
5. Be visible: Market the company and its offers by putting yourself or a senior person in front of the cameras.”
Read more at http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/223979
Many people who have been in business for many years have had to be more innovative and respond to change over these past few years, but much of their survival will be due to following these 5 principles in some form or another. Apply them more strongly within your business to attract success.
Click Here to find out about how advertising in a Your Local Dragon Directory can help you if you are self employed or run a small businesses on Anglesey or around the Bangor area